Home > Certifications > Other Certifications > Certified International Professional Negotiator (CIPN)
Certified International Professional Negotiator (CIPN)
CIPN, (“Certified International Professional Negotiator”), is a certification program designed for US and international business practitioners who wish to increase their international negotiation skills. This program is dedicated to promote negotiation skills and knowledge to world-class standards.
CIPN is designed to evaluate objectively professionals on international business negotiation. If the professionals wish to obtain certification, they must achieve IPSCMI's professional skills and knowledge requirements and pass the certification test. Even though a professional reaches these requirements and becomes a CIPN, it is still not enough. He/she still needs to promote his professional skills and excellence to meet the demands and challenges of the future.
Why Get Certified?
- Enhance your career and qualify for promotion.
- You will be highly respected as a CIPN.
- The title of CIPN means you have enough knowledge and skills to win at negotiation
Who Should Attend?
- Business Negotiation Managers and Professionals
- Import-export dealers
- Purchasers involved in global purchasing
- International marketing and sales personnel
- Anyone who wishes to be a CIPN or wants to be trained in international negotiation
Distributive & Integrative Negotiation
Science of Negotiation
Requirements For Certification
- AA degree OR more than three years of experience in business negotiation.
- Satisfactory completion of a 3 hour examination covering the “Body of Negotiation Knowledge” addressed in the 6 course training program.
- Completion of an application for certification and payment of all fees.
- Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager （CICCM）
- Certified International Professional Negotiator (CIPN)
- Certified International Trade, Shipping & Logistics Professional（CITLP）
- Certified International Sourcing Manager (CISM）
- Certified International Warehouse and Inventory Manager (CIWIM)
- Certified Supplier Quality Manager (CSQM)
- Certified Manager of Production Operation (CMPO)
- Certified International Contract Cost/Price Analyst (CICCPA)
- Project Management Professional in Procurement and Contracting (PMPPC)
- Certified Internal Procurement Auditor (CIPA)