IPSCMI can come to your workplace for your training needs
- An In-House session might be the answer to your training needs.
- In-House training sessions are available for all IPSCMI training courses.
- An IPSCMI instructor will come to your organization and customize our courses to fit the specific needs of your organization.
Why should you think about IPSCMI in-house training:
- Ability to customize the training course to fit the specific needs of your organization.
- Better way to build momentum on your Journey to Excellence. The more people from your organization who participate the easier it is to create buy-in at all levels.
- The per person cost is much less than sending participants to a public session.
- Travel costs for staff are minimized.
It is most cost effective for organizations to have at least 20 participants in their In-House session. If you don't have 20 participants within your own organization, they should invite your suppliers, alliance partners, and neighboring organizations.
How do I set up an in-house course?
- Choose Course(s)
- Set Date(s) , contact IPSCMI at 253-248-7188/302-570-0886 or email to:email@example.com
- Set up a Meeting with the Instructor , to customize the content to suit your organization's needs (e-mail, phone, or in person)
- Provide agreed-upon fees
- Enroll students
- Assure in-house students attend the course
A complete list of IPSCMI courses available for in-house training, please click here to download a catalog.
In order to commence the process, please download and submit us a completed In-house Training Checklist .